TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR USING PINNACLE'S WEBSITES
- “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting our terms and conditions."Pinnacle", “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to Pinnacle Event Management and Pinnacle Business & Marketing Consulting, LLC.“Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the website user and ourselves, or either the website user or ourselves."Website", "Web site", "Web page", and "Blog" refers to any of our website you are visiting.Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Unless otherwise stated, Pinnacle and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on its websites. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from our websites for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions. You must not:
- Republish material from our websites
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from our websites
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from our websites
- Redistribute content from our websites (unless content is specifically made for redistribution)
Our websites are linked to our blog, which offers the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data ('Comments') in areas of the websites. Pinnacle does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on its websites and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of Pinnacle, its agents, or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion.
To the extent permitted by applicable laws Pinnacle shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on any of its websites.
Pinnacle reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
By writing comments on our Blog, you warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our blog and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy;
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity;
- You hereby grant Pinnacle a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
HYPERLINKING TO OUR CONTENT
The following organizations may link to our websites without prior written approval:
- Government agencies
- Search engines
- News organizations
- Online directory distributors who may list us in the directory may link to our websites in the same manner as they hyperlink to the websites of other listed businesses
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our websites
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- Commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce
- dot.com community sites
- Associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites
- Online directory distributors
- Internet portals
- Accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses
- Educational institutions and trade associations
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b) the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website(s), you must notify us by sending an e-mail. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our website(s), and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or,
- By use of the uniform resource locator (web address) being linked to; or,
- By use of any other description of our website or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party's site.
No use of Pinnacle’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our website.
RESERVATION OF RIGHTS
We reserve the right at any time and in our sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our website. You agree to immediately remove all links to our website upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our website, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
REMOVAL OF LINKS FROM OUR WEBSITE
If you find any link on our website or any linked website objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you. Whilst we endeavor to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your website. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your website or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty. To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
BY ACCESSING ANY OF OUR WEBSITES, YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS IN FULL. DO NOT CONTINUE TO USE PINNACLE BUSINESS & MARKETING CONSULTING'S WEBSITES IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS STATED ON THIS PAGE.