TERMS & CONDITIONS for using Pinnacle's Websites
Pinnacle Business & Marketing Consulting, LLC is located at:
12B Saeed Al-Dajani Street
Khalda, Amman - 11183, Jordan
Phone +962 (6) 5540856
Mobile +962 (79) 6997356
- “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting our terms and conditions.
- "Pinnacle", “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to Pinnacle Event Management and Pinnacle Business & Marketing Consulting, LLC.
- “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the website user and ourselves, or either the website user or ourselves.
- "Website", "Web site", "Web page", and "Blog" refers to any of our website you are visiting.
- Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Pinnacle and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on its websites. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from our websites for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions. You may not:
- Republish material from our websites
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from our websites
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from our websites
- Redistribute content from our websites (unless content is specifically made for redistribution)
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our blog and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity
- You hereby grant Pinnacle a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media
Hyperlinking to Our Content
The following organizations may link to our websites without prior written approval:
- Government agencies
- Search engines
- News organizations
- Online directory distributors who may list us in the directory may link to our websites in the same manner as they hyperlink to the websites of other listed businesses
- System-wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our websites
- Commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce
- dot.com community sites
- Associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites
- Online directory distributors
- Internet portals
- Accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses
- Educational institutions and trade associations
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b) the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
- By use of our corporate name; or,
- By use of the uniform resource locator (web address) being linked to; or,
- By use of any other description of our website or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party's site.
No use of Pinnacle’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Reservation of Rights
Removal of Links From Our Website
If you find any link on our website or any linked website objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you. Whilst we endeavor to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law