- “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting our terms and conditions.
- "Pinnacle", “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to Pinnacle Event Management and Pinnacle Business & Marketing Consulting, LLC.
- “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the website user and ourselves, or either the website user or ourselves.
- "Website", "Web site", "Web page", and "Blog" refers to any of our website you are visiting.
- Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Depending on your activities when visiting our website, you may be required to agree to additional terms and conditions.
Pinnacle only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below.
GATHERING OF PERSONALLY-IDENTIFYING INFORMATION
Certain visitors to Pinnacle’s websites choose to interact with Pinnacle in ways that require Pinnacle to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that Pinnacle gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who sign up for a blog to provide a username and email address.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
USAGE OF GOOGLE ADWORDS FOR REMARKETING
LINKS TO EXTERNAL SITES
PROTECTION OF CERTAIN PERSONALLY-IDENTIFYING INFORMATION
If you send us a request (for example via a support email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. Pinnacle takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
Pinnacle may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its website. Pinnacle may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, Pinnacle does not disclose your personally-identifying information.
Those who engage in transactions with Pinnacle by purchasing any of its services or products, are asked to provide additional information, including as necessary the personal and financial information required to process those transactions.
In each case, Pinnacle collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with Pinnacle. Pinnacle does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described in this policy. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.