REFUNDS POLICY FOR PINNACLE's EVENTs
- “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting our terms and conditions.
- "Pinnacle", “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to Pinnacle Event Management and Pinnacle Business & Marketing Consulting, LLC.
- “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the website user and ourselves, or either the website user or ourselves.
- "Website", "Web site", "Web page", and "Blog" refers to any of our website you are visiting.
- Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
When you register for any of the events that are managed by Pinnacle, you will find a link to the particular event you are registering for at these locations:
- The online registration form you will fill out
- The confirmation email you will receive upon completing your registration
- The invoice you will receive for your registration fees
- Following statements of account and/or any other documents sent to you in relation to settlement of your fees
BY ACCESSING ANY OF OUR WEBSITES, YOU ACCEPT OUR REFUNDS POLICY. DO NOT CONTINUE TO USE PINNACLE BUSINESS & MARKETING CONSULTING'S WEBSITES IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THE REFUNDS POLICY STATED ON THIS PAGE.